Save your company time and money by attending the largest recruitment event in the region—the LEDA Job Fair.
What: LEDA Job Fair
When: Wednesday, August 4, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Cajundome Convention Center, 444 Cajundome Blvd, Lafayette
We are currently accepting applications for booth space at the LEDA Job Fair. Booth assignments are made on a first-paid, first-assigned basis. Once all booth space is filled, we will place companies on a wait list. Our team is coordinating closely with the Cajundome Convention Center to design the layout of the event to align with social distancing guidelines including larger booths and larger aisles. Personal protective equipment will be made available to recruiters and job seekers.
Online Registration and Payment
Download the paper business registration form
Now in its twenty sixth year, the LEDA Job Fair is the premier job recruitment event in Acadiana. Each year we connect Louisiana employers with thousands of qualified jobseekers. Whether your hiring needs are substantial or modest, LEDA's one-day job fair is a cost-effective solution to help you meet your goals.
The LEDA Job Fair can help you:
- Interview a large number of candidates in one day,
- Reduce your hiring expenses,
- Identify a greater number of qualified applicants in shorter period of time,
- Connect with a diverse range of employment sectors and educational backgrounds, including hard-to-find "passive candidates".
Early registration is $200 by June 30, 2021. Registration July 1 or after is $250. Registration includes a comprehensive booth package to showcase your company's job vacancies with a full marketing campaign to attract the best and brightest job seekers to the event. Your package will also include:
- A company sign
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- A 8'x10' pipe-and-drape booth with a skirted table and two chairs
- An electrical outlet
- A buffet lunch and morning refreshments for two
In addition, we provide:
- Extensive advertising, promotional, and social media campaigns
- Company listing on the job fair webpage leading up to the event