Growth of existing businesses is the main driver of a community's economic development. To foster this growth and maintain a healthy business climate, LEDA provides expansion consultation services to businesses in Lafayette Parish—whether you’re adding 5 jobs or 50.
Through confidential one-on-one meetings, our staff will gather information about your business including goals and challenges, products and services, and customers and suppliers to help us tailor our services to assist you in the best way possible.
- Provide guidance on tax incentive programs for qualifying projects
- Available property searches
- Liaison to workforce training and education providers
- Coordination with city, parish and state government agencies and officials and community stakeholders
- Access to market data including demographics, labor force, real estate, income and wage data, and company lists
- Marketing and communications of expansion projects
Largest home health provider in the U.S., HQ expansion creating 500 new jobs
#1 supplier of fine jewelry, diamonds & gemstones for retailers, more than 1,200 employees
HQ expansion creating 220 new jobs