Python Developer with OpenTelemetry
- CGI has an immediate need for a Python and OpenTelemetry to join our financial services team in Sterling, VA, Columbia, SC or Lafayette, LA.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry.
- We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Looking for members with python and opentelemetry experience to help automate data injestion in opentelemetry.
- The data source can be splunk, dynatrace and other enterprise monitoring tools.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 4+ years' experience in Python
- 1 year experience in OpenTelemetry
- Standardize data collection and telemetry protocols by providing a single set of tools for collecting telemetry.
- Make observability more ubiquitous by making telemetry data more easily available.
- Make telemetry vendor-neutral and help users avoid being locked into proprietary agents.
- Education Requirement: B.S. computer science
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Analysis
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://cgi.jobs/locations/lafayette-la/jobs/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 22, 2023
Application Deadline: December 27, 2023
Job Type: Full-time