Workforce Planning Business Partner
- CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world with an exciting culture of innovation, ownership, and teamwork.
- We have great opportunity for a Workforce Management Lead who is interested in being a key contributor to a fast paced and growing business that consists of nearly 7000 members geographically dispersed throughout the United States.
- S/He will be responsible for leading the strategic direction of the workforce management function for the US Federal business.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Manage resource requests by validating requirements, searching for internal candidates, and presenting candidates for consideration
- Develop and leverage current tools and technology to identify candidates and develop creative staffing solutions for open resource requests and capture related activities
- Resolve staffing conflicts to the satisfaction of all parties, which may include identifying staffing alternatives and negotiating with key business leaders
- Influence business leaders to agree on alternate staffing outcomes by articulating the value and long-term or “big picture” benefits
- Develop and maintain relationships with business leaders, HR and talent acquisition in order to maximize deployment opportunities for the member population
- Provide guidance to members on available growth opportunities across the US business in alignment with career goals and a focus on retention
- Partner with HR and Recruiting to provide support to CGI members on resources that support career development, succession planning, and onboarding and assimilation
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of experience in workforce planning, resource management and or talent acquisition experience
- Experience working in a management consulting or IT services organization
- Service-minded attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive organizational and analytical skills, with demonstrated experience in analyzing workforce/staffing
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel to include charts, graphs, pivot tables, formulas etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource or similar field
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- PHR Certified(Professional of Human Resources)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 13, 2023
Application Deadline: April 13, 2023
Job Type: Full-time