This position is responsible for the continuous development and training of all associates in an effort to develop a world class work force. Making certain that each associate has what is needed to perform their daily tasks as well as the “hands on” training to facilitate this goal. Also, aiding management in the development and implementation of systems and tools that will create a constancy of purpose for all either directly or indirectly influenced by this position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The ability to satisfactorily adhere to company attendance policies.
- Training that facilitates safety as a number one priority.
- ·Insure that all associates are adhering to the company/department safety policies and regulations at all times.
- Assist in creating a team environment that will aid in developing a world class workforce within all areas of the organization.
- Lead by example by, promoting and applying Lean principles, and motiving and encouraging a positive team environment.
- Ability to work with and utilize computer aided software such as Oracle, Spade, Word and Excel which are used to assure accurate accountability of all precious metal jobs.
- Assist management in the updating and assuring everyone is up to date on JSA information
- Work with management team to define and consistently apply quality standards.
- Effectively organize workflow.
- Work with management to execute effective communication, both verbal and written.
- Communication that will assure ease of process flow while instilling confidence and knowledge.
- Utilize shut down procedure daily to assure a clean and safe work environment.
- Daily execution of production huddles where goals/targets are set for each individual with a clear understanding of what they are and how to achieve them.
- Team oriented Individual
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in Metal Fabrication or in a management position
- Detail Oriented
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of computer applications such as Oracle, Word and Excel
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.stuller.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: October 21, 2022
Application Deadline: December 21, 2022
Job Type: Full-time