@ International Snubbing Services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load and unload equipment.
- Assist in rig-up and rig-down on HWO or Snubbing unit and related equipment.
- Operate the CB winch during pipe tripping operation with all tubular sizes.
- Assist on all ground operations during HWO pipe rack operations.
- Inspect winch packages for correct installation on gin pole and hydraulics for leaks and other visible problems.
- Maintain general housekeeping; cleaning, painting equipment, etc. on location and at yard.
- Check all lift/winch cables for kinks, broken wires, end splices, safety links, swivels, shackles, and lift nubbins that are being used are in a safe working order.
- Function test winch equipment while fully rigged up.
- Correctly install all cables on gin pole. (Counter Balance, Main Hoist and Scoping cable)
- Assist in basket operation as trainer and replacement.
- Perform basic maintenance duties, lubricating and fueling equipment.
- Inspect lay down line and strap for wear.
- Operate choke manifold and line up circulating manifold to stand pipe or kill line.
- Report all near misses and injuries immediately to the supervisor.
- Handle and weigh drilling or brine fluids.
- Attend and take an active role in daily safety meetings.
- Participate in company reporting systems: Hazard Hunt, SHARP Card, and Incident notification.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experienced in forklift operation.
- Maintain valid Well Control Certification.
- HUET, Water Survival and Basic Firefighting
- Knowledge of and ability to read and comprehend equipment certification and test charts.
- FAST Training
- Behavior Based Safety System and Risk Assessments.
- Ability to enter confined spaces by use of ladders or other access devices up to 20 feet
- Perform work in all types of weather conditions
- Perform duties with all protective equipment and H2S respirator when required.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Arnaudville, LA
Date Posted: May 23, 2022
Application Deadline: July 25, 2022
Job Type: Full-time