Wedding Bands Product Manager
- Has the ability to manage projects to completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project planning skillset.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management and other departments.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Work harmoniously with cross-functional teams and various personalities
- Using provided reporting tools, analyze the business and maximize profitability within each category
- Develop the merchandise business plan, including all phases of initial merchandise selection, pricing promotion, and vendor negotiations
- Analyze market conditions and industry trends to develop new product offerings
- Monitor the marketplace for competitive product information, especially pricing, recommending and instituting changes accordingly
- Develop key products and programs to meet long-term customer needs
- Strategize and develop marketing materials and promotions to successfully launch new products
- Marketing responsibilities, including paginating seasonal brochures and catalogs, along with proofing copy and artwork and seeing it through completion
- Manage vendor relationships; strategically purchase new products and promote via web and print marketing accordingly
Direct work experience in a merchandising/business management capacity helpful
Ability to access information using automated systems (e.g., Windows-based computer)
Ability to make oral and written presentations with confidence in a clear, unbiased manner
Good interpersonal and customer service skills
Good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Negotiation and persuasion skills
Ability to deal with people and maintain an effective harmonious department
Ability to make decisions to achieve desired results
Intuitive sense for jewelry design and merchandising
Jewelry instrument skills and jewelry manufacturing knowledge helpful
Diamond and gemstone knowledge helpful
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://careers-stuller.icims.com/jobs/intro
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 17, 2021
Application Deadline: April 19, 2021