Web & Mobile QA Analyst
We are looking for a QA Analyst to help expand our world-class Quality Assurance team. You will own and be responsible for developing and enforcing QA standards and best practices within the development teams. You will collaborate with Developers, Product Managers, and the Quality Assurance team throughout the development process to ensure high-quality deliverables. This position is responsible for developing and executing tests on new and existing products to ensure that they meet requisite functional and technical compliance and maintain high overall product quality.
- Work as part of a collaborative, agile team to deliver high-quality industry-leading engagement capabilities in mobile and web.
- Partner with engineers during story and task breakdown to develop test strategies that effectively cover the functional, scale and performance characteristics of a feature.
- Design, develop and maintain a modular, extensible and reusable test cases, harness, and scripts
- Execute test cases to ensure feature enhancements are high quality and provide an intuitive customer experience
- Identify and document bugs in usability and functionality; help engineers troubleshoot issues as they are uncovered
- Conduct functional, regression and performance testing
- 8 years in software quality assurance
- 5 years SDLC test experience in IOS and Android applications
- 2 years of mobile app deployment experience in Microsoft Visual Studio App Center, AppStoreConnect/Testflight, Android Play Console
- 2 year’s experience with Git, or testing on branches in both web and mobile applications
- Self-starter that can perform with minimal direction
- Be able to work on multiple projects continuously
- Experience in detail-oriented mobile apps testing for user experience, mobile app design and pixel-perfection, functionality, accessibility, regression, security, availability
- Command of API Validation services using tools like Postman
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://waitrapp.com/careers/jobs/?city=Lafayette%2C+LA
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Remote, LA
Date Posted: December 09, 2020
Application Deadline: February 09, 2021