@ Superior Completion Services
- The Warehouse Worker is responsible for the proper warehousing of raw product, finished product, packing materials and facility supplies.
- This position is also responsible for all aspects of Safety, Quality, and Productivity in the workplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with all company Safety and Security policies including use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Report injuries, accidents, near misses or unsafe conditions to a Manager or Supervisor immediately.
- Ensure equipment is operating properly and safely before use. Complete required documentation to safely utilize equipment. Report damaged equipment or damage to facility to a Manager or Supervisor immediately.
- Ensure products are handled safely and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure that work areas are maintained in a neat and orderly manner at all times.
- Provide outstanding service to our Customer. Ensure that orders are 100% filled and on-time all of the time.
- Product is received and shipped without error.
- Ensure that finished products are used in rotation: First-In – First-Out. Label and return all products to designated locations.
- Follow all Quality Procedures on Preservation, Packaging, and Storage of Products.
- Adhere to on-call/off-call work schedule, being available on short notice around the clock and on-call week.
- Carry out daily activities with Supervisor and/or Manager to ensure the quality and quantity of work meets performance expectations as set by Management
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are followed and documentation is maintained and accurate. This includes an accurate and timely transfer of materials out of the warehouse facility.
- Conduct accurate and timely inventories of raw product, finished product, packaging, materials and supplies reconciling physical inventory as required.
- Participate in training and cross-training within other areas to utilize labor efficiently and to prevent downtime or disruption to operations.
- Assist loading and unloading of equipment.
- The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified; nothing restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time or for any reason.
- Minimum of three years’ related experience and/or training required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Forklift certification
- High School diploma or equivalent required
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 21, 2022
Application Deadline: May 23, 2022
Job Type: Full-time