@ SafeSource Direct
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring the safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
- Responsible for sanitation and safety of work area and maintenance of equipment in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices, FDA Standards, OSHA 1910 and NFPA 70E standards
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts to raise manufacturing performance in order to meet and exceed critical Plant Safety, Quality, Service, and Cost KPI's
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Valid drivers' license.
- Ability to operate forklift effectively.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required, BS degree in management preferred.
- 5+ years of warehouse management experience required.
- Understand and lead principles of 5S
- Experience with WMS
- Experience with Kitting a plus
- Warehouse startup experience
- Experience with reach trucks a plus
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.safesourcedirect.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: July 22, 2022
Application Deadline: August 22, 2022
Job Type: Full-time