Videoconference Support Technician
@ goDEPO Court Reporting and Litigation Support
The videoconference support technician assists clients with audio/video connections before a legal proceeding; during the legal proceeding, this position remains in the "background" to provide virtual support of our clients needs.
This position will also prepare recordings according to the clients request.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to handle confidential matters and maintain client and company privacy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledgeable of basic video editing, various video formats
- Willingness to learn and perform other duties as may be requested by management for the good of the company
How to Apply:
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: April 30, 2021
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021