• Design dashboards/reports that can present data through visual stories efficiently and effectively
• Provide systems analysis on an Agile team that includes multiple business and technology partners. Collaborate with other Agile teams (Scrum of Scrums, Meta-Scrum) to manage dependencies and scope.
• Work with partners to define the scope of problems/issues, in terms of business and/or system requirements and processes.
• Work with Agile team to develop user stories, acceptance criteria, and story maps.
• Participate in backlog refinement sessions. Translate complex business needs into clear, measurable, requirements/user stories. Research and evaluate alternative solutions.
• Provide support in estimating, planning, scheduling, and prioritizing work.
• Apply documentation standards and standard methodologies.
• The ability to work in the US indefinitely is required for this role (permanent residency or US Citizenship).
• Bachelor’s degree required. Technology-related field preferred.
• 5+ years of systems analysis & UIX design experience
• Exposure to BI tools like OBIEE/Tableau/Power BI/DOMO
• Experience with systems development methodologies and formal documentation processes
• Expertise in the Agile mindset and methodology(s)
• Ability to influence without authority
• Working experience in technology or a related field would be an added advantage, with experiences preferred in one or more of the following: data analysis, data warehouses, data lakes, or consuming analytics in the context of finance domain.
• Experience with responsive visual interface design, layouts and grid systems, visual hierarchy, typography, color theory, animation, accessibility, and A/B testing.
• The ability to seamlessly understand reporting & analytics requirements from business stakeholders and design visualizations that can present the data through “Visual Stories”
• Strong analytical, facilitation, and communication skills.
• Strong project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain multiple, competing priorities.
• Consistent record of partnership with technical and business partners to decompose work efforts into agile delivery projects and communicate the proposed approach in a variety of contexts.
• Ability to drive process improvement
• Ability to navigate the organization in order to accomplish your work.
• Optimally take the lead on issues, and gain resolution in a timely manner.
• You are a proactive, detailed, phenomenal teammate who understands how systems applications can provide solutions to business problems and objectives.
• Ability to analyze and synthesize a wide range of big data into valuable insights
• Ability to work and collaborate in globally dispersed organization
• Adaptable, flexible and thrive in a changing, dynamic environment
• Highly motivated, proactive, self-starter and works well with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate software engineering and/or development concepts and principles
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong teamwork skills with the ability to collaborate with other engineers including distributed team members
• Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to all aspects of the development
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply