• Understand the needs of business users and translate those needs into actionable requirements
• Work in an Agile environment to innovate quickly on big, outside-of-the-box ideas
• Conduct user research, including testing and analytics
• Present and justify design thinking and rationale through key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders
• Run a full design process for your project, including: creating user personas, journey maps, wireframes, visual designs, prototypes, and hand off to developers.
• Delivery and seek feedback on comps, wireframes, prototypes to drive UX innovation and implementation May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
• Development of automated solutions to monitor and support our software development and release processes
• 5 years’ experience working in UX/Product Design, experience designing enterprise or data-heavy applications preferred.
• Experience with Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
• Experience delivering and iterating on creative solutions
• Ability to think creatively and ask questions
• Ability to communicate at various levels within large organizations
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• Ability to understand and communicate business needs and requirements, especially understanding what users truly need vs. what they believe they need
• Knowledge and/or experience with Health care information domains a plus
• Experience with Dashboards or Infographics a plus
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply