@ International Snubbing Services
- International Snubbing Services, LLC is currently seeking a CDL Class A Truck Driver for our Arnaudville Louisiana location.
- This position provides logistics for both shop and office personnel by transporting various equipment, parts and materials in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensure fleet vehicles are maintained, clean and ready for the road.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform preventative maintenance on company fleet
- Pick up and deliver various products, materials, and equipment to approved vendors and locations
- Ability to drive heavy duty flatbed pick-up/tractor truck w/flatbed or drop-deck trailer hauling company owned rig equipment. No tankers or double/triple.
- Maintain accurate driver log according to DOT Regulations using E-Log
- Attends daily safety meetings
- Safely load and unload equipment
- Ability to properly secure equipment during transit using chains, binders, and ratchet straps
- Assist various departments within the shop, as directed
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Report all mechanical, safety issues, near misses, accidents, or violations to supervisor
- Primarily short hauls but could include limited overnight long hauls
- Maintain solid relationship with vendors and customers
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School degree or GED
- CDL Class A License (Combination)
- Knowledge and comprehension of DOT Regulations
- Hazmat endorsement, preferred not required
- Permit Loads
- Knowledge of Air Brake Systems
- Forklift Operation
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Arnaudville, LA
Date Posted: July 25, 2022
Application Deadline: August 25, 2022
Job Type: Full-time