@ Lafayette Council on Aging
- Complying with necessary vehicle safety requirements of DOTD as well as FTA
- Current Class D Louisiana Driver's License.
- Secure the clients and wheelchairs to the vehicle
- Assist all clients in and out of the vehicle from their home or to appointments.
- Must complete a pre daily inspection on vehicle and turn in daily to transportation coordinator.
- Refill the van with gas as needed, record odometer reading on gas receipt after refueling and turn in gas receipt daily to transportation coordinator.
- Wipe their perspective van down inside to assure a clean environment for themselves and their clients.
- Drive the van to be inspected or for maintenance to perspective locations when needed.
- Must be willing to wear proper PPE to protect themselves and clients.
How to Apply:
Please call 337-262-5990 and ask for Nathaniel, Transportation Coordinator for application instructions. Clean Driving record and Chauffeur's License is required.
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: December 12, 2099