Tools & Supplies Technical Specialist
- Help customers identify and purchase products suiting their individual needs and preferences
- Attend Tradeshows, In-house Events
- Promote and sell Stuller products and services at all related trade shows and events
- Follow up on sales leads from all inside and outside sources
- Make proactive sales calls to existing and potential customers
- Capture customer information and record into customer relationship management system
- Provide customer support on Stuller products
- Give customers outstanding support by understanding their needs, recommending the correct products, services and resolve customer issues
- Train and support laser customers
- Contact assigned accounts regularly to assure sales growth goals are met.
- Work Tools Tech or other relevant sales calls
- Provide call assistance to customer service center during peak call times
- Participate in required Stuller sponsored trainings
- Travel to shows & in-house event attendance required
- Required to learn and perform Oracle or consultant mode order entry
Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Ability to make decisions, communicate effectively utilizing telephone, email, or one on one conversation.
Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
Must have at least 1 year bench experience or 3 years in the field or related field, proactive sales experience or 5 years sales experience
How to Apply:
Apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021