The Tibco Developer will help migrate IDS data and DW. This position will implement security features using Tibco BW including web service security. This position will also require troubleshooting issues and determine resolutions.
• Hands-on working experience in TIBCO BW 5.x/6.x, EMS 6.x, Java, XML, Oracle/SQL knowledge, Linux/Solaris, Build Tools
• 6-8 Years of experience in Tibco development.
• Minimum 3+ years of development experience developing and deploying EAI/BPM solutions, Maintenance, and Support, Architecture, Design & development using TIBCO BW, EMS
• Working Experience in creating Concepts, Simple Events, Complex Events, DB concept, writing the rules, and configuring the backing store in TIBCO BE.
• Experience in designing the Business State Model, Decision Table using TIBCO Business Events
• Familiar in configuring and setting up process, deployment thru admin console
• Strong understanding of complete SDLC, UML, object-oriented design, usage of Design Patterns, standards & guidelines while using TIBCO BW/EMS & expertise on usage of Protocols like SOAP, REST, JMS, HTTP/S, SMTP, FTP, TCP
• Strong working expertise using Web Services (SOAP & REST), XPATH, XML, SQL, JAVA, Unix Scripting
• Experience with Event-Driven Architecture and Complex Event Processing
• Should be self-driven, be able to own requirements, drive/initiate development, understand and follow best practices
• Should be able to multi-task and perform in a strict deadline environment
• RDM - Rational database modeling
• SQL - syntax and tuning
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply