TIBCO BW Container Edition Developer
The TIBCO BW Container Edition Developer will help migrate applications from on-prem TIBCO BW 5.x to AWS cloud. This position will implement required changes to application code for moving from on-prem 5.x version to AWS cloud in TIBCO container edition version. This position will also require troubleshooting issues and determine resolutions.
• 6-8 Years of experience in TIBCO development.
• Hands on Experience in designing and developing integrations using TIBCO BW CE(Container Edition) and BW 5.x.
• Experience in migrating applications from TIBCO BW 5.x to TIBCO BW CE.
• Experience in designing and developing complex BW integrations, ReST API's, SOAP webservices.
• Experience with deployment of TIBCO applications in various environments
• Experience with the SDLC or Agile methodologies.
• Must be capable of working independently to pursue solutions and problem-solving.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Can perform independently and design, code, test, debug and document TIBCO integrations
• Demonstrate anticipation and initiative in the planning for and management of problems.
• Implement technical or procedural solutions to problems
• Strong knowledge in troubleshooting integration issues in cloud migration projects and resolve them.
• Experience in Container Orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience in working on AWS.
• Good to have Java development experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 08, 2021
Application Deadline: October 08, 2021