- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
Minimum 10 years of professional experience with QA and Testing Areas
At least 2 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of QA and Testing – is a MUST.
At least 3 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency
Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
Deep understanding of test strategy and Test planning.
Hands on experience of Automated Testing, Mobile Testing, Performance Testing and Data Testing.
Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Be independent and self-driven.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Must be open to travel.
Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Certification in Agile will be plus
Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate customers on the latest technology trends and best practices
Track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes
Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.perficient.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply