• Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
• Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
• Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
• Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
• Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
• Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
• Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
• Work independently to document and update test plans and produce test summary reports for each software release and provide testing results to team leads.
• The ability to work in the US indefinitely is required for this role (permanent residency or US Citizenship).
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• 2-8 years experience in either manual, automated, regression or performance testing. Should have experience with creating test plans, test cases, and performing test execution.
• Desired: Experience building a QA / Test function from the ground up. Ability to develop scripts to automate the QA / Test process.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply