Teradata SQL Developer
This Teradata Engineer will be a key contributor to our Services practice and will have the below responsibilities:
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Write unit tests and automated acceptance tests.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Work on a variety of development projects on a Teradata platform nce
- Work with business stakeholders and other SMEs to understand high-level business requirements
- Work with the Solution Designers and contribute to the development of project plans by participating in the scoping and estimating of proposed projects
- Apply technical background/understanding, business knowledge, system knowledge in the elicitation of Systems Requirements for projects
- Support other team members in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing; participate in automation testing of developed systems/solutions
- Adhere to existing processes/standards including the project development lifecycle, business technology architecture, risk and production capacity guidelines and escalate issues as required
- Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
- Support a positive work environment that promote service to business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of experience with Teradata Database , Architecture with large scale database applications.
- Responsible for Extracting, Transforming Loading data from flat files using BTEQ, Fast Load, MultiLoad ,Python and loading data into Teradata Data Warehouse.
- Experience in developing of Complex Teradata database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Tables, Views, Indexes, Constraints, Synonyms, Materialized Views using SQL and stored procedures
- Wrote scripts for data cleansing, data validation, data transformation for data coming from source systems.
- Developed SQL code as per ETL mapping document to pull data from source to target.
- Responsible for problem detection correction for system related issues , resolving the Issues during the Data loading Process.
- The candidate will be an effective contributor in the team by providing advanced technical and operational support/guidance in support of operational and project related activities.
- Experience with implementing and deploying security features (encryption, anonymization, Data Masking)
- Knowledge on Cloud technology is a plus.
- SQL Server
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 07, 2022
Application Deadline: July 07, 2022
Job Type: Full-time