Technical Team Lead
Candidate will provide onsite guidance, support, and leadership to Lafayette-based technical and functional teams. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and manage team tasking and work effort with all parties
• Ensures conformance with work standards; interprets policies, procedures, and goals and objectives of the organization
• Reviews work products for quality and completeness
• Identify team training needs along with plan to address
• Identify, define, and implement team processes
• Communicate frequently with client site counterparts to affirm priorities
• Advise client site managers on issues and proposed to minimize impacts to daily operations.
Bachelors degree and Minimum five (5) years experience, including at least some team lead experience.
Effective consultative skills: Effectively work with internal and external stakeholders to maintain business operations in support of client missions.
The successful candidate will also possess the following:
•A great attitude and hunger for learning
•Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
•Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
•Works well under pressure
•Ability to work within a team environment
•Willingness and desire to share knowledge and help teammates
• Momentum experience
• Comfortable with technical concepts.
• Knowledge of Government Financial Management processes a plus.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply