Technical Support Engineer
Help with User Interaction: Communicate with users to understand the issues they're experiencing, and provide updates in a friendly & timely manner.
Troubleshoot: Diagnose users' front-end technical issues. Identify potential conflicts from themes or other apps and provide fixes to resolve them when possible. Escalate potential bugs and back-end issues for our Engineering team to resolve.
Maintain Coverage: Help our support team and users by covering certain “time blocks” during which you will be monitoring inbound channels for when our users write in to report technical issues.
Collaborate: Work with the Support team to communicate known bugs, brainstorm difficult issues, and handle technical issues escalated by our general support specialists. Work with the Engineering team to report found bugs.
- Fluency in the English language; demonstrated in communication and writing skills
- Experience with templating languages or developing within content management systems
- A stable, high-speed internet connection.
- Experience building a website with Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, Weebly, etc.
- Working knowledge of Shopify, especially theme modifications and third party apps
- Experience with DevTools, Liquid, React, and APIs
- A great attitude and desire to help people & solve problems :)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://apply.workable.com/getshogun/?lng=en
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: December 21, 2020
Application Deadline: January 21, 2021