Technical Solution Architect
• Identify and assess customer information technology infrastructure.
• Document, communicate and recommend steps to resolve the risks and issues associated with security vulnerabilities across the customer IT environment.
• Act as subject matter expert (SME): develop SOP, recommend best practices to assist the agency in developing their AWS and Azure governance model and support IT operations.
• Assist the agency in their deployment and implementation of Azure tools: Data Factory, Sentinel, Privilege Identity Management, Log Analytics, Monitor and more.
• Develop overall strategy for delivering IAM and asset data via a cloud based solution designed with DevSecOps in mind.
• Provide, maintain and administer management tools for identity, asset and end point security, such as Tanium, Forescout, BigFix, Solarwinds, SailPoint, McAfee, Arctic Wolf, Binary Defense, CrowdStrike Falcon, Cybereason, Deepwatch, Sentire, Expel, FireEye, Carbon Black, Palo Alto Cortex, Elastic Security, Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
• Prepare and maintain solution documentation, including security, configuration and CONOPS.
• Work closely with engineering and test teams and participate in technical and meetings with Agency technical specialists.
• Work to develop agency-specific designs and policies to include working directly with agency technical and security SMEs.
• Document, publish and maintain a knowledge base of information pertaining to the functionality, processes and procedures related to the tools.
• Apply technical expertise in implementing efficiencies and creating strategies to better detect and respond to cyber incidents by prioritizing mitigation actions.
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required as well as successful passing of CGI background check prior to beginning work. In addition, candidates must have ability to obtain and maintain a DHS EOD/Public Trust clearance.
• Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of related experience. Four additional years of relevant work experience may substitute for a degree.
• Experience with at least one public cloud service provider (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services), including understanding of software defined networks, servers and storage.
• Certifications in cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) are preferred but will not be considered in lieu of experience.
• Experience configuring and integrating COTS software in support of enterprise security solutions.
• Must be able to analyze and clarify customer technical inquiries.
• Must be able to analyze vulnerability scan results, system audits, log events and troubleshoot software issues.
• Must have strong communication skills and a solid understanding of IT security concepts to include vulnerability and patch management, security operations, incident management and incident response.
• Must be able to work with other team members and groups, work with competing priorities and possess strong customer focus.
• Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels and demonstrate ability to diplomatically and effectively deal with government officials and program office stakeholders.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply