Technical Product Owner - CI/CD Engineering
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Coach, mentor and guide members on technology, work ethic, communication including providing technical mentorship and cross-training to peers and team members.
- Design and develop high-quality services through a combination of leading design discussions,
- Creates technical roadmaps, in alignment with Product and Architecture groups
- Design and develop CI-CD build and deployment pipelines along with orchestration solutions that automate delivery of software to non-prod and prod environments using industry best practices. These include script development, artifact management, tool integration, code analysis and scanning, test automation, versioning and release packaging across software products built on heterogeneous architectures and frameworks.
- Coordinate with product and platform teams on maintenance, availability, scalability, and performance of the CI/CD environment.
- Apply proven expertise in architecting and implementing production-grade kubernetes cluster environments that provide end to end capabilities such as provisioning, configuring, networking, monitoring, logging, tuning and security compliance.
- Participate in Kanban and/or Scrum meetings to plan, prioritize, and estimate work as well as honoring the Agile ceremonies and encouraging others to participate in the Agile and SAFe processes.
- Support DevOps needs for multiple agile teams build and deployment process.
- Work with Developers, Testers and Architects to troubleshoot specific issues including recreating tests, validating configuration, etc.
- Enable higher-quality software services through DevOps culture and tooling
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Extensive Linux operating system administration experience
- Experience with microservice architecture and development including Kubernetes and Openshift
- Configuration and Orchestration Management Tools (Example: Ansible, Jenkins)
- Source Control experience with Bitbucket
- Virtual Infrastructure – Azure (and/or AWS Experience), VMWare
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development processes
- Atlassian tools, e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Linux Administrator Certification
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator Certification
- Scrum Master or Product Owner Certifications
- Continuous Integration
- Product Owner
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 09, 2022
Application Deadline: June 09, 2022
Job Type: Full-time