Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Perform Data Analysis and be able to summarize findings to the team based on the Analysis.
- Perform requirement analysis and create Solution Specifications
- Create Design documents and conduct high-level design sessions with the development team
- Identify interface requirements and develop Interface Control Document
- Perform impact assessment and identify design impacts
- Perform Data modeling, Data mapping
- Perform reverse engineering on existing applications to refine technical specifications
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 6+ years of related experience
- Ability to navigate Oracle and SQL Server databases, including writing SQL statements of simple and medium complexity
- Experience in XML
- Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Java/J2EE applications
- Proactive, ability to ask probing questions and act with sense of urgency
- Experience working in Agile environment, preferably SAFe
- Superior time management and work organization
- Strong verbal and written communication, need to be concise and technical
- Work as a team in a fast-paced agile environment
- Passion for continuous improvement and learning
- Basic Knowledge in AWS services
- Skilled in system analysis and solutioning
- Has experience in analyzing the java/C code, database scripts, db tables/views
- Ability to navigate through Unix/windows environment to analyze the configs/shell scripts
- Experience with at least one or more database SQL clients such as TOAD, DBeaver, SQL developer.
- Knowledge of AWS and microservice architecture, Interface contracts
- Experience in defining solution Context, solutions and analyzing technical trade-offs.
- Experience in defining interfaces and collaborations between systems
- Experience in defining Nonfunctional Requirements (NFRs)
- Experience in working with product management, stakeholders and scrum leads to provide feature analysis, deep-dive documentation & visual diagrams.
- Able to multi-task for multiple feature analysis and assigned tasks.
- Previous development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 25, 2022
Application Deadline: May 27, 2022
Job Type: Full-time