@ SafeSource Direct
• Reports to Supervisor
• Manage and train hourly operators to safely perform any assigned task. Monitor work to ensure safe work habits are
engaged 100% of the time. Report incidents, identify unsafe aspects, participate in development of corrective action,
and enforce company policies and procedures.
• Identify needed repairs of equipment and/or processes in assigned segment of the manufacturing process.
• Flexible Hours and/or shifts
• High school diploma or equivalency. Some college and/or trade school would be helpful.
• 3 - 5 years in a manufacturing lead role.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.safesourcedirect.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: September 08, 2021
Application Deadline: October 08, 2021