Team Leader – Night Shift
@ McIlhenny Company
• Never get bored leading a team in the production of the finest pepper sauce in the world through good manufacturing practices, attention to quality, and a focus on safety and cleanliness.
• Learn to operate a variety of highly sophisticated food packing machines, like Shrink Wrap/Heat Tunnel/Case Packer Sealer, Capper/Filler, Labeler or Cartoner and make minor adjustments to production equipment to achieve and maintain peak performance levels
• Ensure your production line is adequately staffed in order to complete the schedule in an efficient manner
• Indulge your inner neat freak by making sure the machinery and work area is clean and organized
• Collaborate with other teams throughout the factory to ensure the right products are being made at the right time
• Physically able to perform essential job functions including lifting 25-40 lbs throughout the day and standing for long periods of time.
• Ability to pass a drug test, background check and physical
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prior management experience
• Experience working in food industry or in consumer-packaged goods
• Experience working on a production line
• Experience working night shift
How to Apply:
To be considered for the position, candidates must meet the minimum qualifications as outlined in the job description.
Qualified applicants apply using the link below:https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=4f32c78b-8a26-4e3f-b599-63d2ce4fdf6b&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=375194&source=CC2&lang=en_US
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 19, 2021
Application Deadline: June 21, 2021