Team Leader – Day Shift
@ McIlhenny Company
• Never get bored leading a team in the production of the finest pepper sauce in the world through good manufacturing practices, attention to quality, and a focus on safety and cleanliness.
• Learn to operate a variety of highly sophisticated food packing machines, like Shrink Wrap/Heat Tunnel/Case Packer Sealer, Capper/Filler, Labeler or Cartoner and make minor adjustments to production equipment to achieve and maintain peak performance levels
• Ensure your production line is adequately staffed in order to complete the schedule in an efficient manner
• Indulge your inner neat freak by making sure the machinery and work area is clean and organized
• Collaborate with other teams throughout the factory to ensure the right products are being made at the right time
• Typical shifts are: Monday through Thursday: 10 hour days (subject to change depending on production needs)
• Eligible for full health benefits the first of the month after 30 days (medical, dental, vision)
• Enjoy other generous benefits: life insurance, 401k savings plan with company match, vacation and paid holidays
• Great career and personal growth opportunities with a rapidly growing company and expanding brand
• Join a team of adventurous eaters!
• Physically able to perform essential job functions including lifting 25-40 lbs throughout the day and standing for long periods of time.
• Ability to pass a drug test, background check and physical
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prior management experience
• Experience working in food industry or in consumer-packaged goods
• Experience working on a production line
How to Apply:
To be considered for the position, candidates must meet the minimum qualifications as outlined in the job description.
Qualified applicants apply using the link below:https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=4f32c78b-8a26-4e3f-b599-63d2ce4fdf6b&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=375190&source=CC2&lang=en_US