Systems Analyst Developer III
@ McIlhenny Company (TABASCO)
The Systems Analyst - Developer III will design, develop, enhance, deploy, document, and maintain Oracle E-Business Suite Applications, Adhoc Reporting and Interfaces. They will provide quantifiable solutions to complex problems that create data-driven decisions by translating business requirements into technical specifications and liaison between IT and the business units.
In this job, you’ll do things like:
- Partner closely with members across our operations team, from directors to machine operators, to maximize the efficiency of the operations department.
- Support Oracle applications in Manufacturing Production, Inventory, Advanced Supply Chain Planning to assist business units in making data-driven decisions.
- Analyze requirements of business units to identify and implement strategies and to assist in the management of the manufacturing systems and interfaces related to production, logistics, and quality.
- Maximize the use of company software by training users, answering questions, providing training for Oracle application functionality, and report scheduling.
Other great stuff about this job:
- Be an integral part of moving a 152-year-old company further into the world of automation by capturing and utilizing data achieve strategic business goals.
- You’ll be more than just a number! Take pride working in a privately held, family-owned business with a strong team and culture where you are valued.
- Uniquely generous benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k savings plan with company match and potential profit-sharing,
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, informatics, or similar field of study
- 5+ years of experience in systems analysis and systems design and development
- 5+ years of SQL experience
What will give you an edge:
- Previous experience in process or discrete manufacturing
- Experience with ERP Integration, Oracle ASCP, Transportation Management systems, demand planning or SharePoint
How to Apply:
Please apply online at: https://www.tabasco.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Avery Island, LA
Date Posted: June 08, 2022
Application Deadline: July 11, 2022
Job Type: Full-time