Systems Analyst/Developer III
@ McIlhenny Company (TABASCO)
Prepare to spice up your career! Do you want to build your career around supporting and maintaining financial information technology systems, including implementing software and performing upgrades? Do you thrive on providing business intelligence to help make strategic decisions? If so, we’ve got a job for you as a Systems Analyst/Developer for McIlhenny Company, makers of TABASCO® Brand products and we want to hear from you!
The world-famous TABASCO® Brand products are made by McIlhenny Company, founded in 1868 on Avery Island, Louisiana. To this day, the company is still family-owned and operated on that very same site. Over 150 years later, TABASCO® Sauce is made much the same way, with three quality ingredients - distilled vinegar, red peppers, and salt - and loved by millions of people around the globe. We’ve come a long way from our beginnings in 1868. Our company size and culture allows self-starters to learn and grow in all kinds of ways.
In this job, you’ll do things like:
- Partner closely with members on our financial team to support all aspects of the financial system including daily troubleshooting and system upgrades
- Develop and build relationships with members of multiple business units and provide them with business intelligence to impact strategic decisions
- Work proactively to investigate and develop technology solutions to support the corporate business strategy and ensure the successful adoption of these solutions by all users
- Manage all aspects of the software development lifecycle for new technology
- Gain understanding of each business area to provide technical solutions for better collaboration across the organization
Other great stuff about this job:
- Love spicy food? Everyone who works here has an appreciation for great food, great spice and great flavors.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment? This is the job for a self-starter; you’ll be expected to take initiative, drive programs and help us grow our business.
- Like working with a variety of people? You’ll interact with a range of cross-functional business partners on a regular basis.
Plus, as a member of our family, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Uniquely generous benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K savings plan with company match
- Great career and personal growth opportunities within our ever-expanding company
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics or equivalent
- 2+ years of SQL, SQL Plus and SQL Database experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Oracle (Finance)
- 1+ year experience with business intelligence
What will give you an edge:
- Experience using SharePoint and power apps
- Experience with ERP integration
- Extensive experience with BI tools in dimensional modeling, design and deployment
How to Apply:
Please apply online at: https://www.tabasco.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Date Posted: September 28, 2021
Application Deadline: October 28, 2021