@ LHC Group
The System Engineer is responsible for planning, implementing and supporting installation, configuration, documentation, and maintenance of corporate servers, server applications, and storage systems. The Systems Engineer is responsible for problem diagnosis and resolution for the systems across the enterprise.
- Design, configure, deploy, maintain and support the company’s enterprise server infrastructure including but not limited to Microsoft, VMWare, Netapp, AD, SSO, Storage Arrays, M365, Exchange & email archive, Teams, Azure, Backups and Disaster Recovery.
- Perform installation, upgrades, testing, and maintenance of servers which includes installing new software releases and system upgrades, evaluating and installing patches, and conducting application migrations, refreshes, and restores
- Expert in Microsoft Active Directory and associated technologies (Group Policy, DNS, DHCP)
- Design and maintain VMware Enterprise infrastructure
- Design and maintain Backup Systems.
- Design and maintain SAN infrastructure.
- Design and maintain Web Server infrastructure.
- Design and implementation of necessary security components
- Provide support assistance for the company’s 7x24x365 mission-critical infrastructure systems; including on-call, change windows, and unplanned emergency response
- Collaboratively work with the entire IT team and partner with external vendors for support of both internal, external, cloud, and hosted systems
- Maintain system documentation and configuration data for operating, regulatory, and audit purposes
- Adhere to proper process and change management requirements
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with customers and present and gain acceptance with proposed technical solution
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle pressure situations
- Logical thinking approach to all problems
- Must have experience with Cloud computing either MS Azure or AWS
Preferred skills :
- Managing Azure and AWS cloud based environments
- Design & Implementation experience
- Experience in any of the following vendor packages / Solutions would be advantageous: Microsoft M365, Microsoft SCCM, Manage Engine, MS Exchange, SolarWinds, HPSM, and ITIL 4.
- An Associates or Bachelors degree in a technical discipline is preferred accompanied with designated certifications
- 5+ years of systems engineering experience
- MCSA Certification is preferred
- MCSE Certification is preferred
- Microsoft certifications or equivalent experience is required. Candidates should have a desire to gain technical skills through advanced certifications (MCSA/MCSE) or other similar achievements
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://careers.lhcgroup.com/careers-home/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: November 15, 2021
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021