System Integration Specialist
• Developing and maintaining an application integration architecture blueprint for the organization.
• Overseeing testing of the interoperability of application modules.
• The ability to work in the US indefinitely is required for this role (permanent residency or US Citizenship).
• Bachelor's Degree, plus 2 years of related experience.
• Ability to develop, manage, deploy, support API’s and leverage common frameworks (caching, message queuing, complex mapping and scripting).
• Experience in implementing and managing integrations across cloud environments (MS Azure)
• Ability to design, development and deployment of Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios
• Managing technical specification documents and documenting other artifacts.
• Proficiency in implementing reliable, complex, secure, high performance and scalable solutions
• Experience in utilizing the associated techniques and tools.
• Must be able to conduct requirements analysis, estimation, systems and application design
• Ability to draft accurate documentation that supports the project management effort
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 17, 2021
Application Deadline: August 23, 2021