Establishes infrastructure specifications by conferring with users, analyzing workflow, access, information and security requirements.
Maintains infrastructure by evaluating network and system performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency, planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment and establishing connections.
Maintains infrastructure security by performing network and system monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting issues and escalating problems to vendor (if necessary) and evaluating firewall ACLs, IPS/IDS reports and proactive analysis.
Upgrades infrastructure by conferring with vendors, developing, testing, evaluating and installing enhancements.
Enhance job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal lab environments and/or participating in professional organizations.
Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential. Maintain verbal security while speaking to non-compartmental associates and while outside the facility.
Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Be available for on call support when assigned or when critical emergencies arise.
Support staff and organization in assigned project-based work.
- Interpersonal skills to facilitate productive working relationships
- The ability to stay organized
- Communication skills to explain complicated computer concepts
- Discretion in handling people's private information on data servers and throughout the network.
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to work and collaborate within a team
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with network and/or systems installations, configurations and troubleshooting in a corporate network environment.
- Accredited certifications in network or systems administration
How to Apply:
Apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021