Supply Chain Specialist I
@ Cox Communications
This role supports the distribution of materials & CPE to various boundary partners (Field Service Technicians, Installation Contractors, Solution Stores, 3rd Party Stores, etc.). This individual research and resolves supply chain inventory issues. They will utilize applications to track, log, and understand inventory levels. They will provide pickup, delivery, and loading/unloading of CPE, materials, equipment and mail by safely operating fleet vehicles. Takes direction and guidance from higher level Supply Chain Specialists.
- Supports the distribution of materials & CPE to various boundary partners (Field Service Technicians, Installation Contractors, Solution Stores, 3rd Party Stores, etc.)
- Utilizes ICOMS billing system application & scanners to assign serialized CPE & other materials to as well as receive CPE returns from boundary partners
- Researches and resolves CPE returns in improper statuses
- Utilizes CHAT Pallet Builder application & scanners to prepare serialized CPE returns for shipment back to the PDC. Includes sorting, boxing, labeling, shrink wrapping & staging of CPE returns.
- Provides pickup, delivery, and loading/unloading of CPE, materials, equipment and mail by safely operating fleet vehicles
- Inspects fleet vehicles & equipment for defects & safe operating condition before, during and after trips. Submits inspection reports as required
- Utilizes light warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks (push & electric), shrink wrap machines and bailor
- Assists in periodic serialized CPE (ICOMS) cycle counts and annual serialized CPE (ICOMS) inventory. May assist in Oracle inventory cycle counts and annual inventory.
- 1+ years of related work experience preferred (e.g. warehouse operations)
- Aptitude to learn how to operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack, stretch wrap machine, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate a standard truck/vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Forklift certification preferred
- Familiar with basic warehouse software/systems preferred (ORACLE, CHAT Pallet Builder, etc.)
How to Apply:
Please apply at: https://jobs.cox.com.
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: April 28, 2021
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021