• Shadow the data processing and procedures of a Senior Survey Technician to help develop large scale databases and project deliverables.
• Assist in the development of cutting-edge software related tools and workflows.
• Assist in the attribution of survey grade linework for inclusion into Fenstermaker’s archiving system.
• Participate in project meetings.
• Coordinate with field crews to collect project specific survey information with the assistance of a Senior Survey Technician.
• Develop project methodology reports.
• Generate survey plats, maps, and other deliverables.
• Currently enrolled in electronics, computer science, or other related programs from a nationally accredited college or university
• Must have completed at least 29 hours of college coursework.
• Survey experience is a plus.
• Ability to work outside for days at a time may be required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work in both individual and team environments.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.fenstermaker.com/about-us/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 20, 2021
Application Deadline: August 20, 2021