Stone Setting Production Expeditor
The goal of the Stone Setting Expeditor is to assist work moving through department in an efficient manner and are required to have a high level of concentration and attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Includes clerical functions such as charting, recording, log entry, confirmation and reporting.
- Includes multiple tasks.
- Uses light equipment such and computer.
- Requires extensive knowledge of product design and requirements.
- Includes scheduling and distributing HIYW batches.
- Includes communicating special instructions within the department.
- Includes communicating special instructions with other departments.
- Includes requisitioning parts and materials as appropriate.
- Includes routing batches to appropriate departments for production requirements.
Work Hours: 7:30AM - 4:00PM
High School Diploma
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021