Stone Setting Manager
A Stuller Studio Manager should represent the department as well as the company by being professional, positive and motivating. They should display leadership skills and always communicate with their team on a daily or weekly basis about departmental changes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Includes multiple tasks.
- Coaching Guides done every month.
- Attendance records kept up on daily basis.
- Performance appraisals done every 6 months.
- Payroll completed on a daily basis.
- Daily communication with Coordinator on section.
- Maintain an acceptable level of work flow in and out of section.
Work Hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Basic computer skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021