Sr. Workday Prism Developer - Remote
- This project currently has a healthy backlog of bots that are being developed in the finance area. These bots range from reconciliations between systems to generating consumer facing reports.
- Some bots will be recreating a current process, while others will be bots that are new processes developed with the business teams.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Develop technical expertise in the Workday reporting and analytics framework.
- Responsible for collaborating with clients to identify, define, and clarify technical requirements; translating business needs into efficient reports and configurations that conform to best practices.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns for large data sets.
- Understand complex analytics use cases and be able to help customers to identify the issues they have and provide workarounds while communicating with internal teams to quickly resolve underlying issues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Ability to read and write SQL queries.
- 2-3 year of experience in Financial Management with a background in people analytics, financial analytics or related field
- 2-3 year of hands-on experience with delivering Workday implementations
- Desire to broaden your expertise by obtaining Workday certifications and/or gaining deep expertise in additional functional areas
- Ability to create and sustain a relationship with clients, inspiring confidence in themselves and the delivery team while driving to reference-ability
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to collect, organize and analyze reporting requirements and visualize the requirements using Workday Prism Analytics platform or similar analytics platform is required
- Ability to present data into actionable items for various audiences, including but not limited to, functional end-users and executive stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies is a big plus, such as Hadoop ecosystems, i.e. HDFS, MapReduce, Hive and Spark.
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the following Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Mathematics.
- Existing and up to date Workday Composite Reporting certification and Workday Prism Certification desired
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Date Posted: September 20, 2022
Application Deadline: October 20, 2022
Job Type: Full-time