Sr. Systems Administrator
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of systems and virtual infrastructure.
- Actively monitor ticketing systems and email for new support inquiries and requests. Respond to issues in a timely manner, communicate necessary information to relevant support teams & impacted staff, and document resolution
- Strong data gathering and reporting skills to support ad-hoc data requests
- Possesses the knowledge and experience in troubleshooting production systems issues and act as an escalation point for other members
- Provide on-call support on a rotational basis and as required when issues arise
- Assist in the automation of currently manual repetitive tasks.
- Complies with and enforces standard company policies and procedures.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Extensive experience in a Microsoft Windows 2012/2016 Active Directory based enterprise environment
- Experience in a MS O365 environment
- Experience in a largely virtualized VMware environment
- Working administrative knowledge of several core Microsoft applications (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, SharePoint) with deep expertise in at least one core application.
- Experience implementing and maintaining application monitoring tools
- Experience PowerShell scripting in a production environment
- Associates and 7 years of experience
- Experience with compliance standards and security best practices (ITILv3, NIST guidelines, CIS benchmarks, DISA STIGs, etc.) a plus, but not required.
- EMC & Pure Storage arrays
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
- McAfee ePO
- Active Directory
- DNS / DHCP
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- VMware ESXi
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 14, 2022
Application Deadline: May 19, 2022
Job Type: Full-time