Sr. Software Performance Tester
• Evaluate and tune system performance of a large government financial system.
• Produce presentations and documentation for both senior management and technical experts.
• Assessment and tuning to cover entire system stack from user networks, through application servers, database to physical IO subsystems
• Produce performance assessments as well as performance recommendations, for both on-premise and Cloud solutions.
• Look ahead over product and project roadmaps to recommend tools and platforms
• Lead a team of 2 – 4 technologists, as well as interface to other teams such as operations and functional testing.
• Candidate must have previous experience with at least two of:
o Performance management and testing teams or activities, producing performance evaluation and recommendations reports
o Experience with Unix system operations and tuning, AIX or RHEL specifically preferred
o Experience with an automated performance testing tool required (e.g. Rational Performance Tester, LoadRunner, JMeter)
o Team leadership of technologists
• Technical development/design experience in complex systems administration. Experience supporting applications by reviewing logs to identify root causes of issues, develops scripts to automate tasks. Additionally, supporting production Operations and Maintenance of a large-scale application including scheduling and execution of periodic and ad hoc software jobs as required by end users.
• Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of experience
• Due to the nature of the government contract, US Citizenship is required.
• Experience with Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Tuxedo, SoftwareAG webMethods or similar Integration platform, Momentum Financials.
• Experience with performance monitoring tools such as Dynatrace or JMeter.
• Past software development experience in Java or C++.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply