Sr. Scrum Master
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Work within the core delivery team empowered/tasked with design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications, and building high performing delivery teams.
- Serve as an Agile Expert who is responsible and drives the team to deliver releases.
- Engage stakeholders, contributors and technical resources to get stuff done.
- Contribute and drive team to Agile Maturity goals and DEV OPS goals.
- Manage multiple/concurrent work streams end-to-end. Utilize project coordination expertise and tools such as Rally, JIRA and MS-Project to support upstream and downstream teams throughout SDLC.
- Facilitate the discussions of complex, high value IT delivery projects that require the coordination of development work or technology work on multiple platforms to achieve desired functionality.
- Communicate committed stories for the upcoming sprint to backlog owners and stakeholders.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies for the team (Daily Stand-up, Planning, Retrospective, Grooming & Review/Demo).
- Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Track and produce key metrics (e.g., burndown, burnup, cumulative flow, velocity, etc.)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 6-8 years of software development experience (either as PM, BA, tester or developer)
- 6+ years of experience leading Agile Scrum teams/serving as a Scrum Master in a Large Scale enterprise environment.
- Agile experience/knowledge of key agile techniques including SAFe, Kanban, Lean, XP, and Scrum
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SAFE Certification desired
- CSM Certification desired
- AWS Certification desired
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline required
- A Master Degree in technical disciplined desired
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 09, 2022
Application Deadline: June 09, 2022
Job Type: Full-time