Sr. Pega Developer
- CGI is looking for a Senior Pega Developer to join our team in Bloomfield CT or Lafayette, LA with one of the major healthcare solutions client.
- We are looking to hire a skilled Pega Developer to design and develop enterprise-level Pega applications for our company.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the deployment of large-scale Pega projects. This may involve developing BPM applications, integrating web services, designing data models and frameworks, and collating business analysis requirements.
- To ensure success as a Pega Developer, you should have advanced knowledge of Pega Class Hierarchy, experience with Java-based applications, and high-level project management skills.
- A top-level Pega developer will understand the needs of the company and design scalable applications to improve process management.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Meeting with business managers to discuss the company’s BPM application needs.
- Design and develop Pega BPM applications.
- Perform solution architecture within the Pega PRPC environment.
- Design class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
- Coordinate with the project team to ensure the business architecture matches the needs of the customer.
- Integrate business databases, legacy systems, and web services.
- Troubleshoot application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
- Conduct system performance tests.
- Maintain the security of all system applications.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Expertise in PEGA PRPC and SCE framework
- Experienced in using application log, Tracer, clipboard to identify Pega application problems
- Using various techniques including Pega’s PAL to identify and fix Pega application performance bottlenecks
- Able to setup the Pega class structure and application ruleset structure for an enterprise
- Implement fine grain security on Pega application
- Secure the public facing Pega applications and platform
- Assist the business architect to design and implement Pega reports
- Web application design and J2EE architecture
- Object Orientated Design and Programming
- Java and JSP, XML
- Design and implement system integrations using technologies like REST or SOAP
- Participate and contribute in architecture discussion in how to design a Pega application and work with other enterprise systems
- Relational database design concept and SQL
- Worked in projects that use Agile methodology
- Delivered high quality design documents or other project deliverables
- Identify and fix application defects as reported by end users
- Healthcare domain knowledge preferred.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: February 24, 2023
Application Deadline: April 24, 2023
Job Type: Full-time