Sr. Node.JS Java Developer (DevOps)
• Advanced proficiency in coding in Node.JS, Java technologies as well as unit testing/Mockito experience and Cucumber Automation Testing.
• Work on cloud transformation effort, move application components to AWS, update code, create/run CICD pipeline.
• Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
• Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
• Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
• Participate in all agile ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
• Leverage client DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy in cloud platform, test and promote new or updated features.
• Understand the application code with minimal assistance and resolve bugs/defects/performance issues identified.
• 5 years of experience with Node.JS development, although an experienced Java developer with less experience with NodeJS would likely suffice.
• Git-based development experience is a must, as is working with OAuth and other SSO-enabling technologies.
• Core Java experience is a Must
• Expert knowledge and experience with JSON / XML / RESTful Web Services and services integration with NodeJS
• Strong relational database skills in Oracle/MySQL
• Proficient with CI/CD tools including Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, and GitHub/GitLab
• Responsible to work on on-prem and AWS environment
• Defines objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
• Designs and develops the application following Agile methodologies.
• Experience in customer facing role
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work independently
• Prior experience with highly regulated financial or government institution.
• Experience with Backstage.io is highly desired
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply