Sr. Full Stack Java Developer (Remote)
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Advanced proficiency in coding in Java 8, Spring Boot, Micro Services technologies
- Work on cloud transformation effort, move application components to AWS, update code, create/run CICD pipeline
- Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Proven ability to come up with design solutions/options, and ability to collaborate with enterprise architecture group to move solutions forward
- Participate and lead code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Participate in all agile ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Leverage client DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy in cloud platform, test and promote new or updated features.
- Maintaining and updating the project related design documents
- Produce high quality code, following and recommending best practices.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Development experience in Java/J2EE technologies
- 5+ years of development experience with Java 8, Spring boot, Microservices, Spring cloud, Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring Security and REST Web Services is a must.
- Hands-on experience on AWS platform like S3, EBS, EC2, Lambda, Cloudwatch, RDS (Postgres)
- Experience with developing REST/JSON APIs using Java and Spring
- Competent in distributed systems design and implementation. Experience with Object-Oriented Design and test-driven development.|
- Advanced proficiency in unit testing/Mockito as well as coding in Java 8 and Spring Boot technologies
- Experience in testing automation using Junit 5/Mockito, Cucumber
- Hands-On experience with database development using SQL
- Knowledge of UNIX (Linux) environment
- Experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle
- Experience working in Agile environment, including SAFe
- Good communication skills
- Experienced in mentoring and directing development and automation teams
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- AWS certification required
- Front End Development
- REST Webservices
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA (Remote)
Date Posted: August 05, 2022
Application Deadline: September 06, 2022
Job Type: Full-time