Sr Full Stack Developer
Stuller, Inc. is one of the largest jewelry manufacturing and distribution facilities in the United States, and an industry leader in the domestic and internal jewelry sectors. We are looking for a motivated addition to our Digital Development team. We maintain and enhance Stuller’s custom ecommerce site and the supporting applications extensively used by our customers and employees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and development of web applications for usability, performance, and high availability
- Help to improve code quality and team knowledge by participating in regular code reviews and continually evolving coding standards.
- Take a leading role in architecture discussions and decisions
- Dive into learning new technologies and teaching as you go
- Analyzing and automating business processes to improve efficiency and business
- Providing accurate breakdowns of work with estimates
- Integration of applications on multiple levels, front-end, business logic, database, etc.
- Following responsive design principles and a mobile first mindset
- Implementation of web services and APIs
- ETL/ELT between multiple databases (Oracle / MS SQL Server / DynamoDB)
- Integrate applications on multiple levels: front-end, business logic, database, etc.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Taking ownership of projects and following through completely. Always on the lookout for automation opportunities.
Work Hours: 8:00AM-4:30PM
- Ability to work independently, across multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Practical project management skills
- You are inherently curious, you’re a fast learner, and you’re motivated to have a deep understanding of the projects you’re working on
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field is desired
- 7+ year(s) experience in web development
- Functional knowledge of Cloud-Native development practices
- Deep understanding of Domain Driven Design and architecture patterns.
- Prior Ecommerce and/or SalesForce knowledge a plus
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021