Sr Databricks Developer
Databricks Developer will be a key contributor to our Services practice and will:
- Work with technical development team and team lead to understand desired application capabilities.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices.
- Work within and across Agile teams to test and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you.
- Develop Spark applications in AWS Databricks utilizing his skils of pyspark or spark/scala
- Built ETL pipelines using Apache Spark in Databricks.
- Application development by lifecycles, & continuous integration/deployment practices.
- Work to integrate open source components into data-analytic solutions.
- Workwith vendors to enhance tool capabilities to meet enterprise needs.
- Willingness to continuously learn & share learnings with others.
- Hands on experience with in Spark with either Python or Scala.
- Knowledge of Databricks platform.
- Strong knowledge of apache Spark and hands on development experience.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (Python, Scala).
- Experience in ETL / Data application development and version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of application development lifecycles, & continuous integration/deployment practices.
- 10+ years experience delivering and operating large scale, highly visible distributed systems.
- Knowledge of database concepts and SQL is required.
Skill Set Years of Experience
- Spark 3+
- Databricks 2+
- Python/Scala Programming 5+
- Bigdata 2+
- SQL– Simple to Complex SQL analysis 3+
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: November 01, 2021
Application Deadline: January 03, 2022