Sr Databricks Developer
Databricks Developer will be a key contributor to our Services practice and will:
· Work with technical development team and team lead to understand desired application capabilities.
· Continuously improve software engineering practices.
· Work within and across Agile teams to test and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you.
-Develop Spark applications in AWS Databricks utilizing his skils of pyspark or spark/scala
-Built ETL pipelines using Apache Spark in Databricks.
-Application development by lifecycles, & continuous integration/deployment practices.
-Work to integrate open source components into data-analytic solutions.
-Workwith vendors to enhance tool capabilities to meet enterprise needs.
-Willingness to continuously learn & share learnings with others
- Hands on experience with in Spark with either Python or Scala.
- Knowledge of Databricks platform.
- Strong knowledge of apache Spark and hands on development experience.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (Python, Scala).
- Experience in ETL / Data application development and version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of application development lifecycles, & continuous integration/deployment practices.
- 10+ years experience delivering and operating large scale, highly visible distributed systems.
- Knowledge of database concepts and SQL is required.-
Skill Set Years of Experience
Python/Scala Programming 5+
SQL– Simple to Complex SQL analysis 3+
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 10, 2021
Application Deadline: October 11, 2021