Sr. Business Architect
As a Sr. Business Architect, develop current state, target state, and roadmap for business architecture in key areas. Drive and support enterprise-wide strategic efforts aimed at improving end-to-end processes. Provide support and leadership to inform and aid governance councils in evaluation of new project spending. Assess overall functioning of technology, business processes and data to look for ways to upgrade and optimize in the future.
• 10+ Years of progressive IT experience and 5+ years of business architect experience
• Finance background preferred, ideally mix of technical and business function experience
• Prepare data strategy
• Create large scale diagrams, identify how systems connect, put together big picture
• Ability to create top-down view, link views
• Previous experience working at enterprise level
• Business Process Modeling and Business Process Tool experience
• Define core and support processes that transcend organizational and functional boundaries.
• Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common understanding of those data.
• Apply a structured and systematic approach to capture high-level views of the enterprise business model and processes in current state business architecture.
• Create optimized high-level views of enterprise business model and processes in target state business architecture. Align artifacts and approach with broader architecture vision.
• Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of business architecture and facilitate governance.
• Ability to work well with senior management
• Very good communication skills and ability to work well with multiple stakeholder teams
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field
Post-graduate degree desired
Professional certification(s) desired
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply