Sr. AWS Cloud Engineer
The role of the Sr, AWS Cloud Engineer is to design, develop cloud infrastructure components to meet business and technical requirements. The engineer must demonstrate the ability to efficiently certify technology capabilities, platforms, software and applications in AWS Infrastructure. Troubleshoot, debug application(s) and/or AWS Cloud infrastructure component(s) and recommend enhancements for stable operations. Document design and engineering standards; develop key performance metrics and operational guidelines for consistent & stable design, build, implement and operational processes.
• 10+ Year of must have strong hands on experience in Engineering, Administration and development in AWS.
• Extensive experience in Application migrations to Cloud with Cloud Native Patterns and provide support for Applications running in Cloud.
• Must have strong hands on experience in Python development.
• Strong knowledge of working with AWS Services Technologies EC2, EMR, EFS, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, S3, LAMBDA, CloudFront, Postgress and Cloudwatch.
• Experience in Oracle 19C, UNIX, SuSE 11,12 Linux and Solaris.
• Must have hands on experience in troubleshooting and supporting customer in AWS production support on 24/7 cycle.
• Must have excellent communication, time management, and technical presentation skills.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
AWS Certification desired
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply